We Provide the Best Services For Your Pet
- General medicine, preventive medicine, dermatology and allergic skin disease, dietary and nutritional counseling, dentistry and dental radiographs, geriatric care, health and travel certificates
- Annual wellness exams, vaccinations, parasite control, microchip placement for identification.
- State of the art in-house laboratory testing, digital radiography (including digital dental radiography), ultrasonography, cytology, parasitology, EKG’s, blood pressure.
- Fully equipped surgical suite for routine, emergency, and elective surgeries.
- Pet boarding with separate housing for dogs and cats
- Kitty condos available upon request
- Bathing and professional grooming.
- Large runs available for large dogs
- Daily walks for boarders upon request
- Computerized appointment booking for efficiency
- Walk-ins accepted, but appointments preferred and prioritized
- Emergencies accepted anytime clinic is open
- Call before coming for best advice on emergencies.
Emergency & Urgent Care
- Veterinarians and personnel available 6 days a week for urgent care
- Call or come in for emergency treatment
- Urgent care available
- “Squeeze” appointments between scheduled ones for urgent cases
- Receptionists provide estimated wait times.
- For After Hours emergencies, please contact Medvet of Mandeville (985) 626-4862
Types of Pets Seen
Rabbits* (*Select veterinarians only)
Pocket Pets* (*Select veterinarians only)
Reptiles* (*Select veterinarians only)
Birds* (*Select veterinarians only)
Small Farm Animals* (*Select veterinarians only)